Lobster Rolls 2 Go
Place your orders before Friday at noon
Kits will be available for pick up at 12PM or 5PM on Sunday
To Order Call: 631-788-7645
2 Roll Kit $50
4 Roll Kit $90
Kits of more than 4 available. Add 2 more rolls to your kit of 4 for only $45
Kit includes fresh-picked claw and knuckle lobster meat, buns, butter, and directions.
The 2 roll kit is a 1/2 pound, and the 4 roll kit is 1 pound of perfection.
INTERESTING FUN FACTS:
- It takes over six 1.25 lb. lobsters to make a pound of our fresh-picked claw and knuckle lobster meat!
- Lobster meat is one of the healthiest proteins you can eat: a 3.5-ounce portion contains 72 mg of Cholesterol, 98 calories and .1g of saturated fat
- Health benefits of eating lobster:
Zinc: fights off invading bacteria and viruses (COVID-19). Zinc makes protein
Phosphorus: an abundant mineral, 85% of the body’s phosphorus in in the bones
Vitamin B-12: a nutrient that keeps the bodies nerve and blood cells healthy.
Helps prevent certain types of Anemia.
Vitamin E: a nutrient that acts as an antioxidant. Protects cells damaged by
Magnesium: required for energy production.
Omega 3: lobsters contain .1 grams of omega 3 fatty acids per serving.
FRESH HOT LOBSTER ROLL
- Melt one stick of butter in saucepan over medium heat.
- Once butter is melted, gently stir in lobster meat (we suggest you chop the meat up a bit).
- Sauté for 2-3 minutes until hot.
- Divide evenly over the buns. Drizzle any remaining juice in pan over each roll.
FRESH COLD LOBSTER ROLL
- In a bowl combine chopped lobster meat, 3 tbs. of your favorite Mayo or, better yet, equal amounts of mayo and plain yogurt.
- Add chopped celery, juice of half a lemon, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Lightly butter the buns and toast.
- Scoop lobster salad into the buns delicately and enjoy!
Also available for purchase from Edwards Lobsters
- Fresh whole lobsters
- Smoked Salmon