- Assisting special education students on curriculum materials as designated by the school principal.
- Assisting in the school library with elementary activities.
- Other duties in assisting students/teachers as designated by the school principal.
- High School Diploma Required
- Completion of Some Post-Secondary Courses Preferred
- Success Working with Students Preferred
Candidate is required to work from 8:00am until 3:10pm Monday-Friday for the 2020-2021 (until approximately June 1, 2021).
Please send resume, letter of interest, transcripts, and three reference letters to Superintendent/Principal Christian Arsenault at firstname.lastname@example.org by February 5, 2021.
Fishers Island Union Free School District is an equal opportunity employer.