SATURDAY, AUGUST 8, 2020
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM ONLY
One person per vehicle and wearing a mask.
Please follow these protocols when dropping off your HHW:
– Only one individual per vehicle.
– Individual will need to have a mask on.
– HHW should be stored in a trunk or the bed of a pick-up truck.
– Vehicles will wait in line until they are told to approach the drop-off tables.
– Individuals will remain inside their vehicle.
– A HHW staff member will remove waste from the vehicle.
– ONLY HHW staff will be allowed to approach the sorting tables.
– Please have your items properly sorted to allow for quick removal from the vehicle.
WHAT TO BRING
From the Garage & Yard
Oil based paints, stains & varnishes, wood preservatives, additives & solvents, lighter fluid, weed killer, chemical fertilizers, pesticides, fuels (gasoline, kerosene), engine degreaser, brake fluid & carburetor cleaner, transmission fluid, car wax, polishes, driveway sealer, antifreeze, roofing tar, swimming pool chemicals
From the House
Fiberglass resins, rubber cement, airplane glue, aerosol cans, photo chemicals, furniture polish, oven cleaner, spot remover, rug & upholstery cleaner, hobby and art supplies, mothballs, power saver bulbs, and all fluorescent bulbs
May be brought but will be charged a fee at the time of disposal:
Fire Extinguishers, Motor Oil, Dry Cell, Lithium, NiCad & Acid Batteries
WHAT NOT TO BRING
Empty trash containers, household trash, bottles and cans, paper and cardboard, prescription medicines, syringes, commercial or industrial waste, radioactive & biological waste, ammunition, fireworks, explosives, latex paint or latex paint cans, e-waste
The Compost Station accepts e-waste, fees can be obtained at the Compost Station or visit our website
Saturday, August 8
Household Trash & Recyclables will ONLY be accepted between 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Compost Station will be CLOSED
Questions? Please call the office at 631-788-7455