Fishers Island’s Polling Place #1 in Suffolk County could use a few more election inspectors. The next date is Tuesday, November 3, 2020.
If you are interested and available sign up at your earliest convenience. The more workers, the better the day goes with breaks and shifts for all. It is a paid position through the Suffolk County Board of Election.
Things to note:
- You must be registered to vote in Suffolk County, NY
- The Polls are open from 6:00 am to 9:00 pm in NY State
- Everyone working the polls checks in and helps set up at 5:00 am and again to close at 9:00 pm
- Shifts and breaks are possible, if it works for the collective group of workers
- Fishers Island’s Polling Place #1 is at the Community Center
- The poll worker pay has been increased to $13.00 per hour
Questions? Karla Heath can be reached at (631) 788-5539 and email@example.com or contact Tammy Robinkoff at Tammy.Robinkoff@suffolkcountyny.gov, an East End coordinator with the Suffolk County Board of Elections, Phone: 631-852-4528.
For the November and other Elections:
To Register to be an Election Inspector please complete and submit the information and/or feel free to contact Karla Heath with the following information and any questions you may have.
Thank you for your interest in the Inspectors Program at the Suffolk County Board of Elections. In order to work as an elections inspector, you must be registered to vote. If you are not registered, you may obtain registration forms on line at: www.suffolkvotes.com/register.asp
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please Note: Fishers Island Election Inspectors hours are from 5:00 am-10:00 pm.
November 3: General Election