The 24th Annual Fishers Island Churches Golf Classic will be held on Sunday, May 22, 2022 at the Fishers Island Club
This Golf Classic is a tournament held for the benefit of the three Island churches. The tournament is supported by the community through donations of time, gifts, tee sponsorships, auction items, and tournament proceeds. The money raised from this tournament is split between the three permanent churches. In 2018 all three churches received $10,500.00 each thanks to the hard work of the committee and the generosity of the public.
Even if you are not a golfer you can help by:
- Buying raffle tickets for our great Raffle Prizes
- Going online at fichurchesclassic.com, click on “Go to Online Auction” and bid on the auction items. Check the auction offerings often. ONLINE AUCTION ENDS MAY 21 @ 5PM; LIVE AUCTION ENDS SUNDAY AFTER THE TOURNAMENT
- Donating an auction item or team gifts
- Becoming a sponsor with a financial donation made out to the FI Churches Golf Tournament and sent to P.O. Box 625, Fishers Island, NY 06390
- Supplying prizes for the event
- Volunteering to sell raffle tickets
- Volunteering at the tournament itself
If there are any questions, contact any committee member. The committee includes Laurie Finan, Gail Cypherd, Jamie Appelberg, Diane Dexter, Ace Ahrens, and Tom Doherty. We are always looking for volunteers to help, especially the day of the tournament. Contact Laurie Finan at 860-803-2963 if you can help. We always welcome volunteers to serve on the committee. Event Email: email@example.com
This is a wonderful way to support our Fishers Island Community.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS FOR THE THREE CHURCHES CLASSIC GOLF TOURNAMENT
11-12:30 pm: Sign-in and BBQ at the FI Fire House
12:45 pm: Check-in at the Fishers Island Club, latest
1:00 pm: Shotgun start for the tournament
Dinner, awards, and final auction at the Pequot around 6:30 pm after completion of the tournament.
Raffle drawing after the Memorial Day Parade Sunday, May 29 at the American Legion at 1:00 pm