The Fishers Island Long Distance circuits will be undergoing upgrade maintenance on Monday night, Tuesday Morning as follows:
- Date: Tuesday Morning, 14 December 2021
- Time: Midnight:01am EST through 05:00am EST
- Impact: During this period, Fishers Island Telephone subscribers that have Fishers Island Long Distance may experience the following:
- Unable to make long distance or international calls
- Calls in progress may be dropped
- Call quality is suffering
- Noise on the line
- It is highly possible that there will be Zero impact as we work with our redundant configurations.
- 911 emergency services will not be affected
- The internet will not be affected
- Inbound calls to Fishers Island subscribers will not be affected.
If you have any questions regarding this upgrade maintenance, please contact Fishers Island Telephone at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay tuned for updates on the new Fiber Optic Network to the Home that is in the final stages of design.
Fishers Island Telephone Corporation
161 Oriental Ave
P.O. Box 604
Fishers Island, NY 06390