- Excelsior Pass provides secure, digital proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test results.
- Print your Pass or use the Excelsior Pass Wallet app to store Passes on a mobile device for easy access at any time.
- Easily present your Pass at participating businesses and become part of New York’s safe reopening. Businesses will scan your Pass with a mobile device or tablet.
- To receive your Pass, you’ll need to complete some brief information to verify your identity.
For Fishers POD, completed March 28, as of April 11 when you are considered “fully vaccinated”. Others may be eligible now.
The Fishers Island POD is now in the Excelsior APP. Best to open the link below on your phone or tablet rather than a desktop or laptop. (It goes into your Apple Wallet better from the phone if you are an Apple customer. Assuming that is also the case for android.)
You can print it out, take a screenshot, save the photo and also add it to your wallet.
When you are done, you will notice the pass has a 6-month expiration date – a policy by NYS, however, anyone can pull down another pass after their current one expires.
FI residents who got vaccinated in CT – Connecticut and other states are working on C-19 Vac passes, so if you were vaccinated in a state other than NY, at this point you will need to wait for that app.
Let’s get started.
Will you be able to get a Pass?
You may retrieve a Pass if you have not tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days AND,
- You have been fully vaccinated in the State of New York AND it has been 14 days or longer since your final shot, OR
- You had a PCR test administered in the State of New York in the last 3 days and the result was negative, OR
- You had an antigen test administered in the State of New York in the last 6 hours and the result was negative.