Greetings from FishersIsland.net
Please show FishersIsland.net some love with a supporting donation today. Your tax-deductible gift will keep the website vibrant and the Fog Horn e-newsletters coming to you!
It is so simple: Give online at www.FishersIsland.net/contact-donate or mail a check to the address below.
Many thanks for your support and consideration.
All the best in 2021
- Current events that make our island special
- ICB & IHP messaging regarding COVID-19
- Ferry news & news about School
- Local politics & ‘keep it local’ hours
- Photos of the Buoy Tree, Halloween, WP/Ferry apartments & Mastheads
- Ebb & Flow’s new arrivals & sad departures
- Cooking from home recipes
- Gardening how-tos & what is playing in the movies
- Ups of elections & downs of weather
- Market Days and Grab & Go from FICC
- Highs of various organizations & low tide times
It’s all here, in one place, visually appealing and user friendly, on any device you like!
There is always something new on www.FishersIsland.net
The Island’s communications are supported financially by grant funds, advertising income, and donations from our readers. Contributions to the Fishers Island Community Center (a 501(c)3) ear-marked and designated for the website management of Fishersisland.net (and associated communications vehicles) are tax-deductible. The communications of the island have been a community outreach program of the Fishers Island Community Center since 2013.
- The fishersisland.net website is updated daily, so check in often
- Look for the monthly Fog Horn e-newsletter year-round! Subscribe for free at the bottom of the page.
- And Access the website on your Phone: Learn how HERE
Donations may be made in the following ways:
Payment by Credit Card: Use the Donate button above or, if you prefer, you may call a donation in. Visa and MasterCard are accepted. Please call the FICC at (631) 788-7683 with the following information – card type (Visa or MasterCard), name on the card, card number, card expiration date, security code on the back of the card. Be sure to note the donation is for FishersIsland.net.
Payment by Check: Please make checks to FICC with ‘FishersIsland.net’ in Memo.
Mail to the attention of Editor JT Ahrens, FishersIsland.net c/o FICC, PO Box 464, Fishers Island, NY 06390. If you prefer, contact Jane for a remittance envelope.
Thank you in advance for your consideration. Please contact the editor if you have any questions.
Jane T. Ahrens, Editor
Please click here to learn more about the importance of supporting the Island’s communications efforts.