Island Health Project (IHP) &
the Fishers Island Fire Department
with Yale New Haven Health
invite you to meet the pilots, nurses,
paramedics and coordinators and tour
SkyHealth is a state of the art emergency helicopter that
provides life-saving treatment of patients in critical medical situations.
Saturday, August 12 from 10:00-12:00
Fishers Island community members of all ages are welcome
to take a look and ask questions at the SkyHealth helicopter,
which will have landed at the Softball Field.
SkyHealth Visit to Fishers Island
Saturday, August 12, 2017
Schedule information for Fishers Island’s
volunteer medical and emergency personnel.
- 0700: SkyHealth personnel depart New London for Fishers Island
- 0745: SkyHealth personnel arrive Fishers Island Ferry terminal
- 0800: SkyHealth personnel arrive at Fishers Island Fire Department
- 0800-0900: SkyHealth personnel meet with Fishers Island personnel and deliver a brief presentation on the communication procedures and establishing a landing zone in emergency situations.
- 0900-0930 SkyHealth aircraft lands at softball field adjacent to the IHP Doctor’s Office
- 0930-1000: SkyHealth aircraft open to Fishers Island’s Public Safety and Medical Clinic personnel
1000-1200: SkyHealth aircraft open to public at the Softball Field
The aircraft visit is contingent upon weather and emergency call volume.
Your health is our greatest concern
and we thank you for your support!
Hope to see you there.
Island Health Project