- A white shell with paddles valued at about $3,000.00.
- Definitely taken as they were way too high up on the beach and the paddles were in the lot with the trailer.
- Matt Hopkins, Kinderskulls program owner, appreciates any assistance the community can lend.
- If not found over the weekend, he will have no choice but to file charges on Monday morning.
- He stressed that this is not a misdemeanor & carries significant charges. If he doesn’t file, he risks losing his insurance.
- The NY State Troopers on island are on the look out as well. They are reviewing security camera footage from the area.
- More trips along the shoreline are being done.
The scull and equipment is still missing & needs to be on the first morning boat Monday morning or another kids program will be affected!
This is a serious situation! If anyone knows where the missing boat & equipment can be found please call the State Trooper’s office at 788-7600, or send a message to Matt Hopkins (507) 848-0826.
Feel free to share on any social media. THANK YOU for spreading the word!