Local Real Estate Firm Seeking Summer Part-Time Help
Shutters & Sails Real Estate was established in 2007 to assist clients with both sales and rentals. We are currently seeking an energetic paid intern to join our growing team this summer to help with the day to day business operations on Fishers Island. This is a unique opportunity to learn, firsthand, about the inner workings of a growing, full-service real estate firm. We are looking for someone who is an organized team player, takes initiative, and pays attention to detail.
- Must be available to work at least three full days per week, including weekends, on Fishers Island.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Must have strong communication and client service skills.
- Sense of humor and can-do attitude a must.
- Answering phones and meeting clients
- Creating flyers and distributing to local businesses
- Running the client concierge
- Gathering marketing materials and assembling welcome baskets
- Delivering welcome baskets to properties and assisting with house checks before and after a tenant’s arrival or departure
- Creating weekly updates, island news, announcements, and/or agent emails in Constant Contact
- Updating client folios in our rental software
- Updating listing binders
- Running weekly reports
- Very basic cleaning, if necessary
- Sending surveys to owners and tenants after rentals.
For further information, please see details here.
All applications should be submitted for consideration.