The Fishers Island School District is seeking proposals from qualified professionals to assist in the maintenance, repair and minor construction projects in our Faculty Housing properties. This work will be offered on an “as needed basis” and has the potential to include planned repairs and emergency calls.
- Possess strong working knowledge of best practices for building maintenance.
- Demonstrate knowledge of and experience in trades including carpentry, glazier, plumbing, painting, safety/security/sanitation required to complete basic maintenance and repairs.
- Demonstrate excellent integrity and strong work ethic.
- Is a self-motivated individual who identifies what needs to be done and completes it in a timely manner.
A “walkthrough” can be held at the request of the prospective proposer. Scheduling of a walkthrough can be completed by calling the main office of Fishers Island School (631-788-7444).
Proposals will be received at the Fishers Islands School Main Office or through email. The deadline to submit proposals is December 15, 2018. All proposals must include the following to be considered:
- List of prior work experience
- Proof of New York Certification and Insurance
- Letters of Recommendation (2) from similar work completed
- Hourly Rate for requested service
Fishers Island School
78 Greenwood Road
P.O Box 600
Fishers Island School, NY 06390
Jim Eagan, Business Manager