MEMBERSHIP COORDINATOR AT THE FISHERS ISLAND COMMUNITY CENTER
The Membership Coordinator is in charge of the Membership development and retention, record keeping and communication. The Membership Coordinator assists the Executive Director with overall center activities: program registration, booking room rentals, parties, and events as well as digital marketing in social media, and website updates.
The applicant must be a team player who will assist and communicate with the Executive Director. This person will act as an ambassador of the Center and is someone who enjoys being around all ages from children to older adults. While greeting the visiting members as well as assisting the general public from the front office, they will be knowledgeable about the Center, it’s history and mission. It is important the applicant has an outgoing personality with strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills. Prior knowledge of Excel, Word, and Office 365 is desired. This person will have a “can do attitude for the success of the Community Center”.
- Develop and maintain the membership role, communicate with members
- Greet and meet the incoming public
- Be informative about the Community Center building and programs
- Coordinate booking rooms for meetings, parties and events
- Good computer skills – Excel, Word, Office 365, website management helpful (can train)
- Help develop digital marketing in social media
- Keep the Executive Director and other applicable staff members informed of activities and issues
There may be some flexibility with weekly hours to maintain the Center’s coverage. And there likely will be additional hours needed for some summer holidays and events.
Please contact FICC Executive Director Jeanie Cook if interested at email@example.com
Position: Membership Coordinator
12-15 hours @ $25.00 hourly employment