- Applicant will enter and process all billing
- Responsible for maintaining accounts receivable files
- Must have excellent (verbal and written) communication skills and be comfortable with direct member contact
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
- Should be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Publisher
- Prior experience with accounting software in a hospitality environment a plus
- Applicant must be willing to accept direction and work well with others
Position requires five to six days per week from mid-June until mid-September and four days per week the balance of the year.
Competitive wage and benefit package offered.
All interested applicants should forward their resume to Fishers Island Club, Attn: Trudi Edwards, P.O. Box 605, Fishers Island, NY 06390 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.