Fishers Island Churches Classic
21st Annual Golf Tournament
The Fishers Island Churches Golf Classic is a golf tournament held for the benefit of the three Island churches. The tournament is supported by the community through donations of time, gifts, tee sponsorship, auction items and tournament proceeds. The money raised from this tournament is split between the three churches. This year it will be held on Sunday, May 21.
There are many great items available for bid via the online auction; including a round of golf at the Fishers Island Club, a Charlie Ferguson painting, an overnight stay at the Spicer Mansion, and more! Online bidding for auction items will end on Saturday, May 20. The highest bid will be the starting bid at the live auction on Sunday, May 21 at The Pequot.
Available every weekend morning until Memorial Day.
Raffle Drawing: Sunday, May 28, 1:00 pm at the Legion.
We’re doing two raffles this year!
A special raffle with two chances to win Yankee tickets:
- Four box seats to NY Yankees vs. Boston Red Sox on Thursday, June 8 at 7:05 pm
- Four box seats to NY Yankees vs. Milwaukee Brewers on Saturday, July 8 at 1:00 pm
The main raffle has eight items:
- Mohegan Sun overnight stay
- Four dozen FI oysters
- Race Rock flowering tree (planted on FI)
- $200 Evergreen Landscapes gift certificate
- $50 Goose Island gift certificate
- Dinner for four at the Pequot
- Haircut and blow dry at the Tidal Wave Salon
- Pedicure at the Tidal Wave Salon